1. Young’s Double Chocolate Stout – This smooth full bodied stout is smooth, not overly bitter and comes packed with a roasted sweet finish.
2. Brooklyn Black Chocolate Stout – Balanced & slick with mildly carbonated flavors surrounding the chewy burnt coffee/ chocolate taste.
3. Rogue Chocolate Stout – A black coffee roasted brew with subtle head is very carbonated, malty and quite enjoyable with desserts.
4. Imperial Choklat Stout – A sweet cocoa powdered beer that is creamy & brownish with strong a Hershey aroma hiding the 11% abv.
5. Ommegang Chocolate Indulgence – With a blend of complex fruitiness spices and Belgium chocolate this medium bodied drink satisfies.